Wednesday, January 7, 2015

20 Week Pregnancy Update


ITS A GIRL!

Her name will be Trinity, and we cant wait to meet her. So far this pregnancy has been uneventful until now. At the 20 week ultrasound we found I currently have Placenta previa. It is not complete previa so there is a chance it might resolve itself in a few weeks. I have been scheduled for another ultrasound at 28 weeks to see if anything changes. So until than I have been put on "pelvic rest" and have to take it easy as far as lifting anything,and no more running to help prevent any bleeding from happening.

I am at peace with all this and praying God uses this to help me trust Him through whatever happens.
I will post an update after my next ultrasound.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment