Wednesday, January 7, 2015

20 Week Pregnancy Update


ITS A GIRL!

Her name will be Trinity, and we cant wait to meet her. So far this pregnancy has been uneventful until now. At the 20 week ultrasound we found I currently have Placenta previa. It is not complete previa so there is a chance it might resolve itself in a few weeks. I have been scheduled for another ultrasound at 28 weeks to see if anything changes. So until than I have been put on "pelvic rest" and have to take it easy as far as lifting anything,and no more running to help prevent any bleeding from happening.

I am at peace with all this and praying God uses this to help me trust Him through whatever happens.
I will post an update after my next ultrasound.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment