Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Book Review: Counsel From The Cross by Elyse Fitzpatrick

If you follow my blog you might notice how much I love Elyse Fitzpatrick.  I was so excited when my husband got me her book,  Counsel From the Cross. It is a 30 day devotional that directs your attention to the gospel in every page. I took a little longer to finish it because some days I stayed rereading a certain day over and over because it really spoke to something I was going through.


We need to be reminded of the Gospel daily.
We need to be reminded that its not about our self righteousness but Christ's perfect righteousness.
We need to be reminded that we can rest in the finished work of Christ at Calvary.
And that's exactly what this book does.


Each devotion is only a few pages long so you can go through them before your day starts or right before bed.


I definitely reccomend this book, and I will be reading it again.
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment