Thursday, March 27, 2014

Kale Chips Recipe


I absolutely love these kale chips. They are such a great alternative to potato chips. 

Here is how I usually make them:

Preheat oven to 350
Wash Kale and break into small pieces
Put kale into a plastic zip block bag
Sprinkle a pinch of:
     sea salt
     Garlic
     And olive oil 
Shake the bag to mix ingredients together 
Lay kale pieces flat on a cookie sheet
Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until crispy
Enjoy!

First time I made them I added too much salt so be sure to add very little at first you can always add more after they bake if it's too plain for you :)


1 comment:

  1. I've never had kale chips before, thanks for sharing. Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete