Monday, July 23, 2012

These are a few of my favorite quotes Part1



"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
Jim Elliot

"Christ died for all men not just the ones you know and like."
Anonymous
"Christ ever with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me
Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me
Christ to my right side, Christ to my left side
Christ in his breadth, Christ in his length, Christ in depth
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me
Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks to me
Christ in every eye that sees me
Christ in every ear that hears me."

St.Patrick

"It has been often said that there are but two steps to heaven- and that these two are but one-out of self and into Christ"
"If you do not love the bible, you certainly do not love the God who gave it to us."
Charles Spurgeon

"I preach as though Christ was crucified yesterday, rose from the dead today and is coming back tomorrow"
Martin Luther

"Man is like a breath; his days are like a passing shadow," Psalm 144:4 "Let this penetrate all your summer play"
"Source of all true freedom. Jesus endured the punishment we deserved, and provided the righteousness we could not perform." 
"He restrained his anger and did not stir up all his wrath."Psalm 78:38 You've never seen God as angry as he has a right to be."
John Piper

"He wants all or nothing. The thought of a person calling himself a "Christian" without being a devoted follower of Christ is absurd."
Francis Chan

"God forbid that I should travel with anybody a quarter of an hour without speaking of Christ to them"
George Whitefield

"To see the law by Christ fulfilled,
and hear his pardoning voice,
changes a slave into a child
and duty into choice."
William Cowper

"Our pleasure and our duty,
though opposite before,
since we have seen his beauty
are joined to part no more"
John Newton

"Jeus didn't come to make bad people good but to make dead people live"
Ravi Zacharias


No comments:

Post a Comment